How To Make Hemp Tea With CBD Flower
What Ingredients Do I Need for CBD Tea?
As always, a little bit of preparation goes a long way when using CBD. Instead of running around at the last minute, make sure you come correct to your CBD tea making with the following items:
- 1 gram of premium CBD flower
- 1 liter of water, boiled
- 1 tsp of coffee creamer, or a suitable substitute
- Infuser or tea strainer for the plant matter
- Saucepan with a lid
- Storage container for leftover tea
- Herb grinder
Directions for Making CBD Tea
- Grind your herb as finely as your grinder will allow. The finer the grind, the more flavor and CBD is released into your brew.
- Place the ground CBD flower into your strainer or infuser. Make sure it’s tightly sealed- picking pieces of flower out of your mug is never fun!
- Bring your water to a boil, then reduce to barely a simmer/
- Place your strainer/infuser into the water. It needs around 20 minutes to complete the decarboxylation process, where the CBDa in your flower is converted into usable CBD.
- Remove your strainer/infuser from the mixture and decant the CBD tea into your storage container.
- Pour yourself a well-earned cup of CBD tea! Adding the creamer or substitute helps increase the bioavailability of the tea due to the fats present. Make sure it’s whisked thoroughly
- Store the remaining tea in the fridge. Any time you feel like another cup, just gently reheat the liquid.